6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
- Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
5 True/False questions
gastropods → Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
bivalves → The group which has two shells held together by a hinge and muscles
radula → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
cephalopods → Which group captures prey using tentacles?
mollusk → They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.