6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The group which has two shells held together by a hinge and muscles
- Which group captures prey using tentacles?
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
- A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
5 True/False questions
bivalves → This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
open → What kind of circulatory system do mollusks have?
radula → Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
gastropods → This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
shell → The mantle produces the