6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
- The group with a broad foot used to move
- This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
- Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
5 True/False Questions
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
open → The mantle produces the
gastropods → Which group captures prey using tentacles?
gastropods → Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks