6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- Which group captures prey using tentacles?
- A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
- They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
- What kind of circulatory system do mollusks have?
5 True/False Questions
gastropods → The group with a broad foot used to move
gastropods → Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move
shell → The mantle produces the
gastropods → The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.