6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- The mantle produces the
- Which group captures prey using tentacles?
- Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
5 True/False questions
bivalves → Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
gastropods → The group with a broad foot used to move
bivalves → Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
cephalopods → Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
mollusk → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.