6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
- The group which has two shells held together by a hinge and muscles
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
5 True/False questions
gastropods → Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth
bivalves → Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
cephalopods → Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?