6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
- The mantle produces the
5 True/False Questions
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move
gastropods → Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
gastropods → This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
mollusk → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.