6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Which group captures prey using tentacles?
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
- What kind of circulatory system do mollusks have?
5 True/False questions
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
gastropods → Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth
gills → The mantle produces the
cephalopods → This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
gastropods → The group with a broad foot used to move