6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
- Which group captures prey using tentacles?
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- What kind of circulatory system do mollusks have?
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
5 True/False questions
cephalopods → This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
gills → The mantle produces the
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
bivalves → Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
cephalopods → Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth