7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- by the end of the first century the chruch had accepted the idea that this was to be shared with all people
- satisfying or making up for ones sins
- who issued the papl bull Unam Sanctum
- decius declared that all who refused to worship the gods were guilty of...
- ruled the gentile christians did not have to follow the entire Jewish law
- means "to be anointed by God"
6 True/False Questions
religious indifferentism → attitude taht holds all religions equal or the same
baptism → those jews more open to greek and roman influences and who were more willing to alow faith and religious practice to be shpaed by culture around them
indulgence → name for sacrament that allows a sinner to return to communion with Christ and the church
pope pius → who said in the syllavbus of errors that catholic should be the only religion permitted by the state?
hellenist → those jews more open to greek and roman influences and who were more willing to alow faith and religious practice to be shpaed by culture around them
ones faith → where was the key to salvation found according to luther?