5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Third Person Narrator
- Mullet Fingers
- a "all-knowing narrator" - a narrator outside the story tells the tale. This narrator knows everything about all the characters and their problems.
- b Who puts the gators in potties in the potties, deflates the tires, and pulls out stakes again?
- c the most significant and exciting moment in a plot, a turning point when the outcome is decided one way or another
- d Is this statement true or false, T/F Roy lied to Dana about stashing ciggies in his house?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What character trait does Roy Eberhardt display strongly in pretty much everything he does?
- Roy gets suspended from the bus for __________.
- What are the three main recurring themes in the novel Hoot?
- What is the name of the author of the novel Hoot?
- What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
5 True/False Questions
Curly → What is Officer Delinko's first name?
Roy Eberhardt → Who said this quote "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
tough (mental & physical), loyal, protective, caring → What are Beatrice's top key 4 traits?
Matherson → What is Dana's last name?
Roy learns from this quote that following his heart can be a good thing. He steps up and protects the owls → What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"