5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Third Person Narrator
- Councilman Bruce Grandy
- determined, independent, passionate, courageous, resourceful
- Roy Eberhardt
- a What are Mullet Fingers' top 5 key traits?
- b Who had the environmental papers in their golf bag?
- c "all-knowing narrator" - a narrator outside the story tells the tale. This narrator knows everything about all the characters and their problems.
- d the use of clues or hints suggesting events that will occur later in the plot
- e runs off to find the running boy and is hit by a golf ball
5 Multiple choice questions
- one of the characters tells the story using the pronoun, "I." We only know what this character thinks, feels, and observes.
- Which character is very passionate and independent?
- What important character is an only child?
- What is Officer Delinko's dream job?
- What is Councilman Bruce Grandy's job in life?
5 True/False questions
Chuck E. Muckle → Who is Curly's boss?
two weeks → What is Beatrice's last name?
Officer Delinko → the use of clues or hints suggesting events that will occur later in the plot
ambitious/ determined/ pushy/ eager, caring/concerned, smart → What are Officer Delinko's top 3 key traits?
Roy Eberhardt → Who said "I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better?"