5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chuck E. Muckle
- That's what a real Florida boy would do.
- Adapting/being flexible
- Roy is struggling to figure out the right thing to do
- a What does the osprey symbolize?
- b What is the EXACT last line of the novel, Hoot?
- c Who is Curly's boss?
- d What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- e What is Officer Delinko's first name?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the most significant and exciting moment in a plot, a turning point when the outcome is decided one way or another
- the use of clues or hints suggesting events that will occur later in the plot
- a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
- Who is the audience in the quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- What is Officer Delinko's dream job?
5 True/False questions
False → What is Officer Delinko's first name?
Dana Matherson → Who does Mullet Fingers escape with?
Dana Matherson → What is Dana's last name?
Officer Delinko → the use of clues or hints suggesting events that will occur later in the plot
Roy Eberhardt → runs off to find the running boy and is hit by a golf ball