5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mullet Fingers
- Roy Eberhardt
- apology letter
- a Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
- b Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
- c a concrete object used to represent an abstract idea in a story
- d the most significant and exciting moment in a plot, a turning point when the outcome is decided one way or another
- e Which character is very passionate and independent?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is Curly's real name?
- What is Councilman Bruce Grandy's job in life?
- tells Roy to mind his own business
- ___________ finds survey stakes pulled out again, alligators in the portable toilets, and deflated tires!
- What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
5 True/False questions
That's what a real Florida boy would do. → What is the EXACT last line of the novel, Hoot?
Chuck E. Muckle → Who is Curly's boss?
impatient, cranky, rude, self-centered, pressured by boss → What is the EXACT last line of the novel, Hoot?
Detective → What is Officer Delinko's dream job?
False → What is Beatrice's last name?