5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Modern-Day in Coconut Cove, Florida
- Roy Eberhardt
- a What is Officer Delinko's first name?
- b What is the setting of the novel Hoot?
- c the time and place of a story
- d Who said "I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better?"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one of the characters tells the story using the pronoun, "I." We only know what this character thinks, feels, and observes.
- What is the name of the author of the novel Hoot?
- Who was the important reporter in the story?
- Is this statement true or false, T/F Roy lied to Dana about stashing ciggies in his house?
- a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
5 True/False Questions
Mullet Fingers → the time and place of a story
apology letter → Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
Mrs. Eberhardt → Who said this quote "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Roy's bedroom → Where does this quote take place, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Third Person Narrator → "all-knowing narrator" - a narrator outside the story tells the tale. This narrator knows everything about all the characters and their problems.