5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- because Dana is slow and fat, therefore he is assuring his escape
- Roy had let Mullet Fingers use his name at the hospital. Roy learned to choose his heart, but also used his head to start the Mother Paula protest.
- Adapting/being flexible
- Roy Eberhardt
- a What does the osprey symbolize?
- b Why does MF escape with Dana?
- c Who is the audience in the quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- d What is Beatrice's last name?
- e What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
- Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
- Who does Mullet Fingers escape with?
- What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
- Who said "I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better?"
5 True/False Questions
impatient, cranky, rude, self-centered, pressured by boss → What are Curly's top 4 key traits?
Third Person Narrator → one of the characters tells the story using the pronoun, "I." We only know what this character thinks, feels, and observes.
Symbol → a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
Roy learns from this quote that following his heart can be a good thing. He steps up and protects the owls → Why is this quote important, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Mrs. Eberhardt → Who let the snakes out of the bag?