5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Roy had let Mullet Fingers use his name at the hospital. Roy learned to choose his heart, but also used his head to start the Mother Paula protest.
- Napoleon Bridger Leep
- Roy Eberhardt
- Councilman Bruce Grandy
- a What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
- b What is Beatrice's last name?
- c What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- d What important character is an only child?
- e Who had the environmental papers in their golf bag?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the time and place of a story
- What are Mullet Fingers' top 5 key traits?
- What is the name of the author of the novel Hoot?
- What is Officer Delinko's dream job?
- What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 True/False questions
Roy learns from this quote that following his heart can be a good thing. He steps up and protects the owls → Why is this quote important, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Chuck E. Muckle → a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
First Person Narrator → "all-knowing narrator" - a narrator outside the story tells the tale. This narrator knows everything about all the characters and their problems.
ambitious/ determined/ pushy/ eager, caring/concerned, smart → What is the setting of the novel Hoot?
Kelly Colfax → She looked as if she'd just won the lottery.