5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- That's what a real Florida boy would do.
- Dana Matherson
- Roy had let Mullet Fingers use his name at the hospital. Roy learned to choose his heart, but also used his head to start the Mother Paula protest.
- Third Person Narrator
- a the time and place of a story
- b What is the EXACT last line of the novel, Hoot?
- c What important secondary/minor character is a bully?
- d "all-knowing narrator" - a narrator outside the story tells the tale. This narrator knows everything about all the characters and their problems.
- e What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who said this quote, "What owls?"
- a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
- ___________ finds survey stakes pulled out again, alligators in the portable toilets, and deflated tires!
- Roy gets suspended from the bus for __________.
- Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
5 True/False Questions
Leroy Branitt → What is Curly's real name?
Roy Eberhardt → Who said this quote "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Matherson → What is Dana's last name?
determined, independent, passionate, courageous, resourceful → What is the setting of the novel Hoot?
Napoleon Bridger Leep → What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?