5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Adapting/being flexible
- Kelly Colfax
- tough (mental & physical), loyal, protective, caring
- a Who said this quote, "What owls?"
- b a figure of speech that makes a DIRECT comparison between two unlike things that have something in common WITHOUT using like or as
- c Who was the important reporter in the story?
- d What does the osprey symbolize?
- e What are Beatrice's top key 4 traits?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is Curly's real name?
- runs off to find the running boy and is hit by a golf ball
- Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
- a concrete object used to represent an abstract idea in a story
- What are Mullet Fingers' top 5 key traits?
5 True/False Questions
Roy learns from this quote that following his heart can be a good thing. He steps up and protects the owls → Why is this quote important, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Leep → What is Beatrice's last name?
Roy Eberhardt → Who said this quote "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Dana Matherson → What important secondary/minor character is a bully?
ambitious/ determined/ pushy/ eager, caring/concerned, smart → What are Officer Delinko's top 3 key traits?