5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adapting/being flexible
- Roy's bedroom
- Roy is struggling to figure out the right thing to do
- because Dana is slow and fat, therefore he is assuring his escape
- a Where does this quote take place, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- b the use of clues or hints suggesting events that will occur later in the plot
- c What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- d What does the osprey symbolize?
- e Why does MF escape with Dana?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who said "I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better?"
- the most significant and exciting moment in a plot, a turning point when the outcome is decided one way or another
- What are the three main recurring themes in the novel Hoot?
- What are Mullet Fingers' top 5 key traits?
- What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 True/False questions
Setting → the time and place of a story
Leep → Is that this statement true or false, Mullet Fingers buried himself in an owl hole in a school playground?
Bravery → What character trait does Roy Eberhardt display strongly in pretty much everything he does?
Councilman Bruce Grandy → What is Councilman Bruce Grandy's job in life?
False → What is Officer Delinko's first name?