5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Roy's bedroom
- Roy is struggling to figure out the right thing to do
- Roy learns from this quote that following his heart can be a good thing. He steps up and protects the owls
- Roy had let Mullet Fingers use his name at the hospital. Roy learned to choose his heart, but also used his head to start the Mother Paula protest.
- a What is Officer Delinko's dream job?
- b What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- c Where does this quote take place, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- d Why is this quote important, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- e What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the most significant and exciting moment in a plot, a turning point when the outcome is decided one way or another
- What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
- What is Beatrice's last name?
- Is this statement true or false, T/F Roy lied to Dana about stashing ciggies in his house?
- Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
5 True/False Questions
Councilman Bruce Grandy → What is Councilman Bruce Grandy's job in life?
Curly → What is Officer Delinko's first name?
False → Is that this statement true or false, Mullet Fingers buried himself in an owl hole in a school playground?
Simile → a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
Dana Matherson → What is Dana's last name?