5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carl Hiaasen
- ambitious/ determined/ pushy/ eager, caring/concerned, smart
- Adapting/being flexible
- Roy Eberhardt
- a What does the osprey symbolize?
- b What is the name of the author of the novel Hoot?
- c Who is the speaker in this quote,"I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better." ?
- d What are Officer Delinko's top 3 key traits?
- e a figure of speech that makes a DIRECT comparison between two unlike things that have something in common WITHOUT using like or as
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the EXACT last line of the novel, Hoot?
- Is that this statement true or false, Mullet Fingers buried himself in an owl hole in a school playground?
- Who was the important reporter in the story?
- What is Roy's last name?
- What important character is an only child?
5 True/False questions
Roy's bedroom → Where does this quote take place, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Third Person Narrator → What is Roy's last name?
Stand up for what you believe in, Perseverance and Adapting/ being flexible → What does the osprey symbolize?
David → What is Officer Delinko's first name?
two weeks → What is Beatrice's last name?