← Odysseus test Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- breaking down subject matter into specific topics and concepts it includes.
- long journey, complicated
Ex: the odessey
- when the story starts halfway through the journey
- when the reader knows something the character doesn't
Ex: when Eumaeus, Penelope and Telemachus don't know the Beggar is Odysseus when we do
- repetition of vowel sounds in words
"we felt the pressure on our hearts, in dread"
5 True/False Questions
epic setting → an extended simile
epic hero → larger-than-life, super human, cunning, confident, clever, archetypal figure, known to dismiss warnings
epic simile → an extended simile
epic → long narrative poem
paradox → a statement that seems contradictory yet can impress some truth
"men hold me formidable for guile in peace and war"