6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- calling on a God or deity
- naming someone in a way that helps you memorize them, characterize a person/thing
Ex:"My quiet Penelope"
- repition of constant sounds at the beginning of words
- repetition of vowel sounds in words
"we felt the pressure on our hearts, in dread"
- the ability to form mental images of things or events
5 True/False Questions
in medias res → when the story starts halfway through the journey
subject analysis → breaking down subject matter into specific topics and concepts it includes.
allusion → reference to a famous person, place or event
Ex: " we are from troy, Acheans..."
epic simile → an extended simile
archetypal → representing or constituting an original type after which other similar things are patterned
Ex: Calypso represents womens fondness of nature