5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Corresponding angles
- Straight angle
- a rotation
- b A line that starts at a point and goes on forever in one direction.
- c On the same side of the transversal and are both above and below .
- d exactly 90*
- e exactly 180*
5 Multiple choice questions
- less than 90*
- The point at which two or more lines intersect or cross
- a line that intersects 2 or more lines
- reflection, translation, rotation and dilation are examples.
- Having the exact same shape or size
5 True/False questions
Flip → A reflection
Perpendicular → Divides a line segment or angle into two equal parts
supplementary → exactly 90*
rotation → turning a figure around a fixed point
construction → turning a figure around a fixed point