5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a formed by two rays with a vertex. The two rays are the sides of the angle
- b A line that starts at a point and goes on forever in one direction.
- c to draw geometric shapes and lines with a compass and a straight edge
- d exactly 90*
- e A reflection
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The point at which two or more lines intersect or cross
- the opposite angles formed by two intersecting lines.
- A Translation
- common end point of two rays
- exactly 180*
5 True/False Questions
reflection → changes the size of a figure
Parallel → Two lines in the same plane that are the same distance apart and will NEVER touch.
skew → rotation
Transversal → reflection, translation, rotation and dilation are examples.
transformation → reflection, translation, rotation and dilation are examples.