5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Corresponding angles
- Line segment
- adjacent angles
- Right angle
- a On the same side of the transversal and are both above and below .
- b rotation
- c exactly 90*
- d have a common vertex and a common side but no common interior points
- e The part of a line that is between two points
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The points st the end of a line segment
- a plane is a flat surface with no thickness. Coordinate planes have lines on them
- exactly 180*
- exactly 90*
- Two lines in the same plane that are the same distance apart and will NEVER touch.
5 True/False Questions
Bisector → Divides a line segment or angle into two equal parts
transformation → reflection, translation, rotation and dilation are examples.
skew → A reflection
Flip → A Translation
Straight angle → exactly 90*