5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is codomance?
- What is the purpose of a punnent square?
- If a family has 100 girls what is the chance of them having another girl?
- a collection of all an organisms physical characteristics.
- b heterozygous indivisual expresses both alleles.
- c both alleles expressed
- d to predict the possible outcomes
- e always a 50% chance for a girl or guy
5 Multiple choice questions
- -trait that is determined by the combinded effect of one or more genes. ex. human skin, hair, height, and eye color.
- never mind
- any of the alternate forms of genes that occurs at a specific pole on chromosome.- responsible for alternate traits
- homozygous recessive and purebred recessive.
- only carries one gene for each trait.
5 True/False questions
What is the probability of a coin landing tail (.5), for two coins to both land on tails → genes for different traits can segregate indefinitly during the formation of gametes.
what does the y chromosome carry? and who does it only affect? → to predict the possible outcomes
homozygous → characteristic of having tow of the same alleles at the saw locus of sister chromatids.
sex-linked trait → a trait that is determined by a gene found on one of the sex chromosomes, such as the X chromosome or the Y chromosome in humans.
pedigree → type of organism whose ancestor are in a genetic uniform.