6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Those that feel less strongly on a topic and are not willing to respond.
- Some individuals are favored more than others in observation studies.
- The entire collection of individuals.
- A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
- Each individual in the population has an equal and independent chance of being selected.
5 True/False questions
Voluntary Response → Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
Control Group → A group of experimental units given no treatment or a default treatment to be compared with the actual treatment groups for observation.
Blind Experiments → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.
Survey → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Double Blind Experiments → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.