← Stats U3 Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A study that imposes a treatment on individuals to compare the responses to different levels of such treatment.
- Subjects that are assigned to treatments randomly.
- A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
- Respondents can decide whether or not to respond.
- The designer doesn't know who has which treatment.
5 True/False Questions
Control Group → A group of experimental units given no treatment or a default treatment to be compared with the actual treatment groups for observation.
Population → Subjects that are assigned to treatments randomly.
Convenience Sample → Each individual in the population has an equal and independent chance of being selected.
Voluntary Response Bias → Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
Nonresponse Bias → Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.