← Stats U3 Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
- The designer doesn't know who has which treatment.
- Individuals selected based on their availability.
- A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
- Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
5 True/False Questions
Voluntary Response → Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
Nonresponse Bias → Those that feel less strongly on a topic and are not willing to respond.
Control Group → The entire collection of individuals.
Population → Subjects that are assigned to treatments randomly.
Blind Experiments → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.