6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
- Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
- A subset or portion of the population that was selected as a representative.
- The entire collection of individuals.
- A study that imposes a treatment on individuals to compare the responses to different levels of such treatment.
5 True/False questions
Survey → Participants.
Randomization → Subjects that are assigned to treatments randomly.
Double Blind Experiments → The designer doesn't know who has which treatment.
Bias → Some individuals are favored more than others in observation studies.
Convenience Sample → Individuals selected based on their availability.