6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Some individuals are favored more than others in observation studies.
- A study that imposes a treatment on individuals to compare the responses to different levels of such treatment.
- Those that feel less strongly on a topic and are not willing to respond.
- Respondents can decide whether or not to respond.
- A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
5 True/False Questions
Sample → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Subjects → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Convenience Sample → Each individual in the population has an equal and independent chance of being selected.
Simple Random Sample → Individuals selected based on their availability.
Double Blind Experiments → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.