← Stats U3 Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Respondents can decide whether or not to respond.
- Each individual in the population has an equal and independent chance of being selected.
- Those that feel less strongly on a topic and are not willing to respond.
- A group of experimental units given no treatment or a default treatment to be compared with the actual treatment groups for observation.
- The entire collection of individuals.
5 True/False Questions
Experiment → A study that imposes a treatment on individuals to compare the responses to different levels of such treatment.
Sample → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Voluntary Response Bias → Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
Subjects → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Survey → Participants.