← Planet Facts I Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What planet is 8th from the sun?
- What planet is 2nd from the sun?
- What planet is 9th from the sun?
- How many earth days makes one orbit around the sun (1 YEAR) on Mars?
- One day (complete rotation) for Venus is earths' ____ days.
- a Neptune
- b 687 Earth days
- c Pluto
- d Venus
- e 243 days
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mercury and Jupiter and named Ganymede
- 12 Earth years
- Twins, because they are so close in size and distance.
- Rocks and Ice
5 True/False Questions
What planet is 5th from the sun? → Jupiter
This planet has a thick layer of clouds that lets the sun's heat in but not out, so it is the HOTEST planet in our solar system. What's it's name? → Venus
How long would it take to get to Mars from earth? → 10 months
What planet is 7th from the sun? → Mars
Why is Mars a bright reddish-orange? → Because of its iron rich minerals in the soil