5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Barack Obama
- six years
- The 13 original colonies
- a Who makes the laws?
- b Who is the current president of the United States?
- c What do the stripes mean?
- d For how long do we elect senators?
- e How many senators are there?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What do we call a change to the Constution?
- Who becomes president if the president dies?
- Who becomes president if both the president and vice-president should die?
- How many branches are in the government?
- What do the stars mean?
5 True/False Questions
To interpret laws → What are the duties of the Supreme Court?
The electoral college → Who elects the president?
To make laws → For how long is each representative elected?
The first ten amendments → What is the Bill of Rights?
The president, vice-president, and cabinet → Who becomes president if the president dies?