← The Three Branches Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The President of the United States whis is also the Commander - in - Chief of the armed forces.
- The three branchs of government.
- Responsible for carrying put laws
- Has power that the House does ot have , like making decideing who the Cabinets are goning to be , federal judges , other executive officials , millitary officer and other fedearl uniformed officers.
- Lower house of the Legislative .
5 True/False Questions
Legislative Branch → Consist of Houe of Representatives and the Senate, which to gther they are called the Congress
House of Representatives → The main role is the role to pass federal legislations which afffect the entrie country, although its bills must be passed by the Senate and the agreed by the President before becominng a law.
Judicial Branch → Presidents picks the peopel and Senate confirms.
House of Representatives → Each state receives there representative according to the population.Serves 2 years.
Judicial Branch → Responsible for carrying put laws