← Chapter 14 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Technical specialists
- Major accounts sales force
- Customer service reps
- Missionary salespeople
- a salespeople who sell directly to large accounts such as major retail chain stores.
- b supporting salespeople who provide technical assistance to order‑oriented salespeople.
- c work with customers to resolve problems that arise with a purchase, usually after the purchase has been made.
- d supporting salespeople who work for producers by calling on their middlemen and their customers.
- e seeking possible buyers with a well‑organized sales presentation designed to sell a product, service, or idea.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the salesperson's request for an order.
- a geographic area that is the responsibility of one salesperson or several working together.
- a sales presentation that starts with a prepared presentation outline--much like the prepared approach--and leads the customer through some logical steps to a final close.
- salespeople concerned with establishing relationships with new customers and developing new business.
- a written statement of what a salesperson is expected to do.
5 True/False Questions
Team selling → using the telephone to call on customers or prospects.
Sales presentation → a salesperson's effort to make a sale or address a customer's problem.
Supporting salespeople → salespeople who help the order‑oriented salespeople‑‑but don't try to get orders themselves.
Consultative selling approach → a type of sales presentation in which the salesperson develops a good understanding of the individual customer's needs before trying to close the sale.
Order-taking → the routine completion of sales made regularly to target customers.