5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- International Date Line
- Expansion Diffusion
- Voluntary Migration
- Remote Sensing
- a Identity with a group of people that share legal attachment and personal allegiance to a particular place as a result of being born there.
- b The acquisition of data about Earth's surface from a satellite orbiting the planet or from another long-distance method
- c movement in which people relocate in response to perceived opportunity; not forced.
- d 180 degrees longitude, located in the pacific, an imaginary line on the surface of the earth following (approximately) the 180th meridian
- e The spread of an innovation or an idea through a population in an area in such a way that the number of those influenced grows continuously larger, resulting in an expanding area of dissemination.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the reduction in time that takes something to reach another place
- study of populations
- north-south or longitude lines
- # of people / land area
- the spread of an idea through physical movement
5 True/False Questions
Nationalism → Loyalty and devotion to a Nationality
Spanglish → A person who subscribes to the beliefs of racism
Epidemiology → an epidemic that is geographically widespread
Guest workers → Workers who migrate to the more developed countries of Northern and Western Europe, usually from Southern of Eastern Europe or from North Africa, in search of higher-paying jobs.
Agricultural Density → The ratio of the number of farmers to the total amount of land suitable for agriculture.