5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cultural Ecology
- Relocation Diffusion
- a A process by which real estate agents convince white property owners to sell their houses at low prices because of fear that black families will soon move into the neighborhood.
- b the geographic study of human environment relationships
- c the spread of an idea through physical movement
- d A person who works fields rented from a landowner and pays the rent and repays loans by turning over to the landowner a share of the crops
- e The process by which a state breaks down through conflict s among ethnicities
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The number of people per unit of area of arable land, which is land suitable for agriculture.
- geographic information system, a computer system that stores, organizes, retrieves, analyzes, and displays geographic data
- A form of Latin used in daily conversation by ancient Romans, as opposed to the standard dialect, which was used for official documents.
- The portion of Earth's surface occupied by permanent human settlement.
- migration INTO a place (especially migration to a country of which you are not a native in order to settle there)
5 True/False Questions
Physiological Density → The ratio of the number of farmers to the total amount of land suitable for agriculture.
spatial association → the concept that the distribution of one phenomenon is scientifically related to the location of other phenomena
Ebonics → a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some Black people in the United States, (ebony and phonics)
Agricultural Revolution → A religion that does not have a central authority but shares ideas and cooperates informally.
Epidemiological Transition → distinctive causes of death in each stage of the demographic transition