5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Likelihood and impact
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- Risk tracking
- Earlier and later
- a The two scales of a risk severity matrix measure: X and Y
- b The Cost Performance Index will measure the most efficiency of the work accomploshed to date. How is it calculted? X
- c The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
- d One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
- e Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control
5 Multiple choice questions
- The closest relationship to the PM is a network of project stakeholder relationship, like the one illustrated in the text, are with X
- An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
- Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
- According to the text, the chances of risk event occurring are greatest during the X phase(s) of the project.
- According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
5 True/False questions
Punctuated Equilibrium → In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
Under cost and behind schedule → An index value less than (<1) indicates that the project is X or Y
Build trust → An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
Results and plans → One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
Leadership → Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X