5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Time and resource
- Build trust
- Results and plans
- Set a baseline plan
- 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
- a Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify as either X constrained or Y constrained.
- b Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- c 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
- d One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
- e The key of excersing influence is to X
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
- Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control
- EACf = ((BAC-EV)/CPI)+AC
- The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
- An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
5 True/False Questions
Punctuated Equilibrium → In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
Norming → Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
Project team members → The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
Change → The Cost Performance Index will measure the most efficiency of the work accomploshed to date. How is it calculted? X
Earlier and later → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y