5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Resource-constrained scheduling
- Estimated cost at completion, total baseline at completion, cumulative earned value to date, cost performance index, cumulative actual cost to date
- Likelihood and impact
- Results and plans
- a EACf = ((BAC-EV)/CPI)+AC
- b The two scales of a risk severity matrix measure: X and Y
- c According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
- d One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
- e If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- According to the text, the chances of risk event occurring are greatest during the X phase(s) of the project.
- The Cost Performance Index will measure the most efficiency of the work accomploshed to date. How is it calculted? X
- The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done
- Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control
- Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
5 True/False Questions
12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of: → 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
Set a baseline plan → One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
Time phasing of work packages → The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
Risk → Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
Leadership → The Cost Performance Index will measure the most efficiency of the work accomploshed to date. How is it calculted? X