5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Earlier and later
- Risk tracking
- Results and plans
- a The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
- b One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
- c Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control
- d Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
- e Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to the text, the chances of risk event occurring are greatest during the X phase(s) of the project.
- EACf = ((BAC-EV)/CPI)+AC
- The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
- Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
- Of the following costs, which are usually included in the project baseline?
5 True/False questions
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts → The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done
Change → An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of: → One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
EV/AC → The Cost Performance Index will measure the most efficiency of the work accomploshed to date. How is it calculted? X
Punctuated Equilibrium → Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X