5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Time and resource
- Percent, budget and actual work
- Project team members
- Cost variance
- Earlier and later
- a The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
- b Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify as either X constrained or Y constrained.
- c The closest relationship to the PM is a network of project stakeholder relationship, like the one illustrated in the text, are with X
- d What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
- e The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done
5 Multiple choice questions
- The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
- Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
- The key of excersing influence is to X
5 True/False questions
Materials, equipment and labor → Of the following costs, which are usually included in the project baseline?
Risk → Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
Time phasing of work packages → The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
d → An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
PV, EV and AC → Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?