5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Time phasing of work packages
- Set a baseline plan
- Under cost and behind schedule
- Least (minimum) slack
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- a An index value less than (<1) indicates that the project is X or Y
- b One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
- c Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- d In a resource-constrained project, the first priority (heuristic) is assigned resources is usually given to activities with the X
- e The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- EACf = ((BAC-EV)/CPI)+AC
- Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
- In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
- One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
- 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
5 True/False Questions
Risk → An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
Materials, equipment and labor → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
d → Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
Cost variance → What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
Percent, budget and actual work → The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done