5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
- Time and resource
- Percent, budget and actual work
- Resource smoothing
- a Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
- b Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify as either X constrained or Y constrained.
- c The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done
- d 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
- e According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
5 Multiple choice questions
- The key of excersing influence is to X
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
- The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
- Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
5 True/False questions
Project team members → The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
Resource-constrained scheduling → Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
PV, EV and AC → Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
Under cost and behind schedule → If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.