5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Earlier and later
- Estimated cost at completion, total baseline at completion, cumulative earned value to date, cost performance index, cumulative actual cost to date
- Percent, budget and actual work
- Parallel method
- a EACf = ((BAC-EV)/CPI)+AC
- b An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
- c The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
- d The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
- e The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
- According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
- One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
- In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
- The closest relationship to the PM is a network of project stakeholder relationship, like the one illustrated in the text, are with X
5 True/False Questions
PV, EV and AC → Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
Build trust → The key of excersing influence is to X
Norming → Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
Risk tracking → Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
Resource smoothing → Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control