5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cost variance
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- Materials, equipment and labor
- a Of the following costs, which are usually included in the project baseline?
- b Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
- c Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
- d What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
- e One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
- If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
- 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
- According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
5 True/False Questions
Least (minimum) slack → In a resource-constrained project, the first priority (heuristic) is assigned resources is usually given to activities with the X
Project team members → The closest relationship to the PM is a network of project stakeholder relationship, like the one illustrated in the text, are with X
Storming → Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
Results and plans → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
Risk → An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X