5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- S. Pneumoniae that causes pneumonia and is gram positive is called?
- What is another form of Staphylococcus Aureus?
- When a prep may be necessary in cases where the organisms, if present, must be kept alive to observe for motility and morphology is called....?
- Bacteria that survive with oxygen are called?
- Comma-shaped Bacilli is called?
- a AEROBES
- b Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- c VIBRIOS
- d DIPLOCOCCI
- e WET MOUNT
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
5 True/False Questions
MRSA produces an enzyme that makes the organism resistant to? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
Name a bacteria that is used in BIOTERRORISM? → MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
Nonpathogenic staphylococci are found on? → Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Diseases resulting from Pathogenic Microorganisms? → SYPHILLIS
Name a cell that has organelles and nucleus in the cytoplasm of a cell. → EUKARYOTIC