5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Another word for "food poisoning".
- The Mueller-Hinton agar is inoculated with the pure culture specimen in overlapping stroke in a technique called what technique?
- Gelatin like substance made from seaweed, used in petrie dish.
- Name a microorganism visible by the naked eye.
- Comma-shaped Bacilli is called?
- a AGAR
- b LAWN TECHNIQUE
- c VIBRIOS
- d ENTERITIS
- e COLONY
5 Multiple choice questions
- WET MOUNT
5 True/False questions
What cell is simple in structure, without a nucleus or organelles, such as bacteria? → ORGANELLES
What word is used to describe the name of a bacteria's shape? → MORPHOLOGY
The study of antigens and antibody reactions of the body's immune system. → MICROBIOLOGY
Term for long-lasting effect. → SEQUELA
Name a bacteria that is used in BIOTERRORISM? → BOTCHULISM