5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Single-celled parasites and are usually larger than bacteria is called?
- Another word for "food poisoning".
- Name a cell that has organelles and nucleus in the cytoplasm of a cell.
- Treponema pallidum causes the sexually transmitted infection called?
- Clumping together is called..
- a SYPHILIS
- b EUKARYOTIC
- c ENTERITIS
- d AGGLUTINATION
- e PROTOZA
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Our skin and in many of our body orifices.
5 True/False Questions
The study of antigens and antibody reactions of the body's immune system. → MICROBIOLOGY
What is the name of the system that is comprised of disposable, clear plastic tube, a sterile cotton-tipped applicator swab inside a tube, and a sealed plastic vial. → CULTURETTE SYSTEM
The study of living organisms too small to be seen with the naked eye is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
Inside the body opening are generally non-pathogenic is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
Bacteria that survive with oxygen are called? → ANAEROBES