5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The study of antigens and antibody reactions of the body's immune system.
- What is small structure of organisms?
- Treponema pallidum causes the sexually transmitted infection called?
- What is another form of Staphylococcus Aureus?
- Name a microorganism visible by the naked eye.
- a Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- b SEROLOGY
- c ORGANELLES
- d COLONY
- e SYPHILIS
5 Multiple choice questions
- LAWN TECHNIQUE
5 True/False questions
Bacteria that survive with oxygen are called? → AEROBES
Infections that are in a medical institution or office are called? → NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS
The study of living organisms too small to be seen with the naked eye is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
Diseases resulting from Pathogenic Microorganisms? → ORGANELLES
Which Bacteria can live without or little oxygen? → FACULTATIVE