5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Diseases resulting from Pathogenic Microorganisms?
- MRSA produces an enzyme that makes the organism resistant to?
- Term for long-lasting effect.
- Name a cell that has organelles and nucleus in the cytoplasm of a cell.
- What word is used to describe the name of a bacteria's shape?
- a MORPHOLOGY
- b SEQUELA
- c EUKARYOTIC
- d 1. Strep Throat
9. Scarlet Fever
- e PENICILLINS
5 Multiple choice questions
- LAWN TECHNIQUE
5 True/False questions
Cocci occurring in chains are? → STREPTOCOCCI
If a bacterium is aerobic, what does it require to survive? → BOTCHULISM
Timea pedis is an example of which type of microorganism? → SYPHILLIS
Which Bacteria can live without or little oxygen? → FACULTATIVE
S. Pneumoniae that causes pneumonia and is gram positive is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC