5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The organism that causes strep throat is called?
- What cell is simple in structure, without a nucleus or organelles, such as bacteria?
- Single-celled parasites and are usually larger than bacteria is called?
- Timea pedis is an example of which type of microorganism?
- Cocci occurring in chains are?
- a PROKARYOTIC
- b STREPTOCOCCI
- c PROTOZA
- d SYPHILLIS
- e BETA HEMOLYTIC
5 Multiple choice questions
- MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
5 True/False questions
Another word for stool. → AGGLUTINATION
Clumping together is called.. → VIBRIOS
What is the name of the system that is comprised of disposable, clear plastic tube, a sterile cotton-tipped applicator swab inside a tube, and a sealed plastic vial. → CULTURETTE SYSTEM
What word is used to describe the name of a bacteria's shape? → ORGANELLES
Nonpathogenic staphylococci are found on? → Our skin and in many of our body orifices.