5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Timea pedis is an example of which type of microorganism?
- S. Pneumoniae that causes pneumonia and is gram positive is called?
- The organism that causes strep throat is called?
- Inside the body opening are generally non-pathogenic is called?
- Treponema pallidum causes the sexually transmitted infection called?
- a DIPLOCOCCI
- b SYPHILLIS
- c NORMAL FLORA
- d SYPHILIS
- e BETA HEMOLYTIC
5 Multiple choice questions
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- FECES, FECAL MATTER
5 True/False questions
Clumping together is called.. → VIBRIOS
Name a cell that has organelles and nucleus in the cytoplasm of a cell. → EUKARYOTIC
When a prep may be necessary in cases where the organisms, if present, must be kept alive to observe for motility and morphology is called....? → WET MOUNT
The Mueller-Hinton agar is inoculated with the pure culture specimen in overlapping stroke in a technique called what technique? → EUKARYOTIC
Name 3 different names of yeast infections. → BOTCHULISM