5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is small structure of organisms?
- Name a bacteria that is used in BIOTERRORISM?
- Another word for "food poisoning".
- When a prep may be necessary in cases where the organisms, if present, must be kept alive to observe for motility and morphology is called....?
- Infections that are in a medical institution or office are called?
- a ENTERITIS
- b WET MOUNT
- c BOTCHULISM
- d ORGANELLES
- e NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS
5 Multiple choice questions
- BETA HEMOLYTIC
- FECES, FECAL MATTER
5 True/False questions
Inside the body opening are generally non-pathogenic is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
Single-celled parasites and are usually larger than bacteria is called? → NORMAL FLORA
Bacteria that survive with oxygen are called? → ANAEROBES
The study of antigens and antibody reactions of the body's immune system. → MICROBIOLOGY
Name 3 different names of yeast infections. → MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH