5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cap and Trade
- Pay-As-You-Go Program
- Issue Salience
- a Current workers pay for current beneficiaries.
- b Programs carried out by states
- c Pollution credits and environmental standards
- d Focusing events
- e a contraction of economic activity resulting in a decline of prices
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the right of a government to seize or appropriate something (as property)
- Envolved into a mix of realism and idealism
- are issues or events that are viewed at a point in time as ranked in a hierarchy of importance
- taxes levied on all taxpayers, regardless of income or ability to pay, they tend to place proportionally more of a burden on those with lower incomes.
- The formal instructions that government issues for implementing laws.
5 True/False Questions
Equity → the ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation
Social Welfare Policy → Programs to promote the well being of individuals and families
Medicare → Federal programs carried out states
Incremental Perspective → Policy choices made by slightly changing previous policies
Public Problem → -Affect a large number of people
-Difficult to resolve by individual actions