5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Public Problem
- Keynesian Economics
- a Programs carried out by states
- b n. The state of possessing adequate skill or knowledge for the performance of a duty.
- c -Affect a large number of people
-Difficult to resolve by individual actions
- d a contraction of economic activity resulting in a decline of prices
- e Economic theory based on the principles of John Maynard Keynes stating that government spending should increase during business slumps and be curbed during booms.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Refers to policy makers changing the agenda
- Federal programs carried out states
- A specific course of actionn designed to deal with a public problem.
- Envolved into a mix of realism and idealism
- are issues or events that are viewed at a point in time as ranked in a hierarchy of importance
5 True/False Questions
Redistributive Policies → Government policies that transfer resources from one group or class to another
Issue Salience → n. The state of possessing adequate skill or knowledge for the performance of a duty.
Regressive Taxes → The formal instructions that government issues for implementing laws.
Equity → The idea that national interests are best assure by a strong military that can act as a determined to other nations.
Pay-As-You-Go Program → Current workers pay for current beneficiaries.