5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did the economy have issues with after ww1?
- What did the people do that day?
- When was JFK shot?
- What would Hoover do when people asked him for help?
- a The Economy
- b QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
- c Go & Run to banks very quickly, and take out their money.
- d He wouldn't help them.
- e November 22, 1963.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Less Government Spending, Less Goverment Involvement. Tax cuts for the wealthy.
5 True/False Questions
Who was the Democrat that won the 1932 Election? → Franklin Delano Roosevelt. FDR
What did people start doing? → Go & Run to banks very quickly, and take out their money.
When was the worst day of my life? → 1929.
For the new president, did he continue tax cuts for the wealthy? → Summer of 1929
What is Fundamentalism? → Surplusses, People Don't Spend Any Money, And Recession.