6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- and low land between hills or mountains.
- an imaginary line that divides the earth in half between the north and the south."
- one of the seven main land areas on the Earth.
- a flat land.
- a land form with water all around it.
- a kind of land with a special shapes such as a mountain hill or playing.
5 True/False Questions
Gulf → a large body of ocean water that is partly surrounded by land.
Desert → a stream of water that flows across the land.
Lake → a low spot of land that has filled with water.
Hill → land that rises above the land around it.
Geography → a very dry area of land with few plants.