5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a slow heart rate
- b a microorganism that lives and grows in the presence of free oxygen
- c a chronic symptom of mucosal damage caused by stomach acid coming up from the stomach into the esophogus
- d excessive sweating
- e A CPT maneuver that involves a cupped clapping of the thoracic area
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the variety of cells, ketones, glucose etc. found and measured in urine.
- cleansing or rinsing
- a pathological condition when the body as a whole or a region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply
- a protective attempt by the body to remove the injurious stimulii and to initiate the healing process
- a layer of skin between the epidermis and the subcutaneous tissues. It is composed of 2 layers the papillary and reticular. Structural componants include collagen, elastic fibers and extrafibrillar matrix.
5 True/False Questions
laxative → an organism that maintains a symbiotic relationship with the host where the parasite benefits or in some cases where there is a mutual benefit
micturation → urination
pyuria → excessive urine production
microorganism → any microscopic entity that is capable of sustaining living processes such as bacteria, fungi, and virus. Only come of which typically cause human disease.
obstipation → the inability to eliminate fecal matter from the body through a bowel movement