5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4 years
- 60% of total
- annual statements
- a is EIC subject to payroll taxes?
- b this is the standard deduction for single filers
- c how much can an individual get in advance for earned income credit?
- d how long should EIC records by kept on file?
- e what statement is sent to employees and shows the amount of wages paid during the year and the state tax withheld from those wages?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this allows employers to report fringe benefits however they want, as long as they are reported by Dec 31
- which information return is used for reporting all distributions from pensions, annuities, profit-sharing and retirement plans among other things?
- if a W-2 is lost and must be replaced, what must it say on the form?
- "Making work pay" credit equal to 6.2% of a taxpayers earned income.
- if there is a change in status for employee, how long do they have to revoke their W-5?
5 True/False Questions
35% → any supplemental pay over $1 million in a year is taxed at what rate?
copy 1 → which copy of the W-2 is for employees personal records?
5700 → if employers have more than this amount of w-2s to file they must do it electronically:
by December 31 → when must the W-5 be filled out in order to keep receiving the EIC?
Form 943 → which is the tax return form for agricultural employees?