← Biology Chapter 20 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The reddish accersory pigment the absorbs blue light allows what algae to live in deep water?
- Alternation of generations is defined as the switching back and forth between the production of?
- What's mr.hewitts favorite unicellular algae?
- Diatoms are rich in ___?
- The brown pigment in brown algae is called what?
- a diatoms
- b diploid and haploid cells
- c fucoxanthin
- d Red algae
- e silicon (Si)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
- decomposers or parasites
5 True/False Questions
Dinoflagellates can be either heterotrophs or___? → autotrophs
Chrysophytes have ___ colored chloroplasts. → African sleeping sickness
Which of the following is not true of amoebas? → unicellular eukaryotes
Which reddish accessory pigment of great at absorbing blue light? → fucoxanthin
For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as? → amebic dysentery