5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The thin filaments produced by water molds are?
- If a protist is animal like then it is normally... ?
- For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as?
- Brown algae contain chlorophyll ___ and c as well as a brown accessory pigment-
- Diatoms are rich in ___?
- a trichocysts
- b heterotrophic
- c hyphae
- d a
- e silicon (Si)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- rotting wood or composite piles
- they have a definite shape
- amebic dysentery
5 True/False Questions
The wide range of colors in algae depends upon the presence of? → accessory pigments
Projections of the cytoplasm are know as → pseudopods
The brown pigment in brown algae is called what? → African sleeping sickness
Chrysophytes have ___ colored chloroplasts. → gold
Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as? → pseudopods