5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end)
- Giardia produces tough, microscopic...?
- Which of the following is not true of amoebas?
- Ciliates obtain food throught the...?
- What kind of mosquito can carry malaria?
- a cysts
- b filaments
- c they have a definite shape
- d anopheles
- e gullet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- rotting wood or composite piles
5 True/False Questions
What is one type of movement mechanism use in protozoans? → cilia
what does the eyespot on a euglenophyte do? → help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
The wide range of colors in algae depends upon the presence of? → accessory pigments
Brown algae contain chlorophyll ___ and c as well as a brown accessory pigment- → a
What characteristics do green algae share with plants? → fucoxanthin