5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Projections of the cytoplasm are know as
- What oes a contractile vaculoe specialized to collect?
- a parasitic protist, Entamoeba, causes what?
- Brown algae contain chlorophyll ___ and c as well as a brown accessory pigment-
- Slime molds are found primarily in?
- a rotting wood or composite piles
- b pseudopods
- c water
- d a
- e amebic dysentery
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Diatoms are rich in ___? → African sleeping sickness
Trypanosoma causes what? → silicon (Si)
Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as? → decomposers or parasites
Dinoflagellates can be either heterotrophs or___? → autotrophs
The reddish accersory pigment the absorbs blue light allows what algae to live in deep water? → phycobilins