5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Slime molds are found primarily in?
- The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called?
- Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as?
- What's mr.hewitts favorite unicellular algae?
- The wide range of colors in algae depends upon the presence of?
- a phytoplankton
- b rotting wood or composite piles
- c accessory pigments
- d diatoms
- e decomposers or parasites
5 Multiple choice questions
- photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
- Red algae
5 True/False questions
Ciliates obtain food throught the...? → silicon (Si)
what does the eyespot on a euglenophyte do? → anopheles
Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of? → pellicle
What is one type of movement mechanism use in protozoans? → cilia
Alternation of generations is defined as the switching back and forth between the production of? → accessory pigments