5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Projections of the cytoplasm are know as
- The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called?
- Trypanosoma causes what?
- Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as?
- What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end)
- a filaments
- b African sleeping sickness
- c decomposers or parasites
- d pseudopods
- e phytoplankton
5 Multiple choice questions
- silicon (Si)
- amebic dysentery
- photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
5 True/False questions
What oes a contractile vaculoe specialized to collect? → help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
Which of the following descriptions applies to most protists? → they have a definite shape
Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of? → gullet
What is one type of movement mechanism use in protozoans? → anopheles
Slime molds are found primarily in? → silicon (Si)