← Biology Chapter 20 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following is not true of amoebas?
- What kind of mosquito can carry malaria?
- The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called?
- Which of the following descriptions applies to most protists?
- What characteristics do green algae share with plants?
- a unicellular eukaryotes
- b phytoplankton
- c they have a definite shape
- d anopheles
- e photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
- Red algae
5 True/False Questions
What is one type of movement mechanism use in protozoans? → anopheles
For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as? → trichocysts
Trypanosoma causes what? → African sleeping sickness
Giardia produces tough, microscopic...? → cysts
Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as? → pseudopods