5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as?
- The reddish accersory pigment the absorbs blue light allows what algae to live in deep water?
- Chrysophytes have ___ colored chloroplasts.
- The thin filaments produced by water molds are?
- Which of the following descriptions applies to most protists?
- a gold
- b Red algae
- c hyphae
- d unicellular eukaryotes
- e decomposers or parasites
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
5 True/False Questions
What characteristics do green algae share with plants? → fucoxanthin
What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end) → help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
Diatoms are rich in ___? → African sleeping sickness
The wide range of colors in algae depends upon the presence of? → accessory pigments
The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called? → accessory pigments