5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trypanosoma causes what?
- Which reddish accessory pigment of great at absorbing blue light?
- Which of the following is not true of amoebas?
- Dinoflagellates can be either heterotrophs or___?
- What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end)
- a filaments
- b African sleeping sickness
- c autotrophs
- d they have a definite shape
- e phycobilins
5 Multiple choice questions
- photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
- help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
- diploid and haploid cells
5 True/False questions
Brown algae contain chlorophyll ___ and c as well as a brown accessory pigment- → fucoxanthin
a parasitic protist, Entamoeba, causes what? → African sleeping sickness
Giardia produces tough, microscopic...? → cysts
Projections of the cytoplasm are know as → anopheles
The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called? → accessory pigments