5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which reddish accessory pigment of great at absorbing blue light?
- Trypanosoma causes what?
- The brown pigment in brown algae is called what?
- Brown algae contain chlorophyll ___ and c as well as a brown accessory pigment-
- If a protist is animal like then it is normally... ?
- a fucoxanthin
- b African sleeping sickness
- c phycobilins
- d a
- e heterotrophic
5 Multiple choice questions
- silicon (Si)
- help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
5 True/False questions
The thin filaments produced by water molds are? → fucoxanthin
Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as? → decomposers or parasites
What is one type of movement mechanism use in protozoans? → cilia
Projections of the cytoplasm are know as → pseudopods
a parasitic protist, Entamoeba, causes what? → amebic dysentery