← Biology Chapter 20 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following is not true of amoebas?
- The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called?
- a parasitic protist, Entamoeba, causes what?
- Projections of the cytoplasm are know as
- Brown algae contain chlorophyll ___ and c as well as a brown accessory pigment-
- a pseudopods
- b amebic dysentery
- c a
- d they have a definite shape
- e phytoplankton
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- decomposers or parasites
- accessory pigments
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following descriptions applies to most protists? → they have a definite shape
What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end) → filaments
Slime molds are found primarily in? → silicon (Si)
Giardia produces tough, microscopic...? → gullet
what does the eyespot on a euglenophyte do? → help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis