In re Estate of Washburn
* One side says woman had Alzheimer's and so gave property to caretaker (in excess)
* Who has the burden to contravene the validity of a will?
-- Party contesting it
* If will looks valid, we presume sanity -- proponent must rebut the assumption
* Ct. affirmed TC holding of lacking mental capacity
Wilson v. Lane
* Calling fire dept. when no fire
* Thinking it's December, in March
* Phobia of water, etc.
* Orderly plan w/16 out of 17 blood lines named
* We PRESUME mental capacity (tough burden to overcome)
-- Ct. says presumption not rebutted