5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does this tell passage tell us about Long Arrow,"Long Arrow wandered on walking for long hours and taking little time for rest. Through deep canyons and over high mountains he went, wearing out hi moccasins, and enduring cold and heat, hunger and thirst."?
- Why does Good Running decide to adopt Long Arrow?
- Arthur was variously thought to be Christian and pagan.
- Which adjective best describes the community's attitude toward Sogolon Dijata's in-ability to walk? Sympathetic, mocking, indifferent, or fearful
- What is the most beneficial aspect of the journey for Long Arrow?
- a mocking
- b Good Running is no longer able to hunt, and he needs Long Arrow's help.
- c Long Arrow is a "larger than life" mythical character.
- d It proves once and for all Long Arrow's worth to people in the camp.
- e True
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- forbidding the burial of Polyneices
- ending song
- horatian satire
- ancient and mysterious
5 True/False Questions
Which words best describes Sassouman Derete, the king's first wife? king and honest, resentful and vengeful, foolish and silly, or happy and sucessful? → resentful and vengeful
taciturn → uncommunicative
Use the word expect and accept in this sentence. "The holy man______Long Arrow into his lodge. The holy man looked like a norman human,__________for the fact that he had the leg and hoof of an Elk Dog." → accepted; except
Which word that best describes the tone of this epic/legend, "Rama's Initiation"? Scholarly, objective,intimate, or adventurous? → objective
secular → someone in real life who takes the form of a god