Myth,Epic, and Legend
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Readers can sympathize with Antigone because of her.....?
- What initial step toward becoming an epic hero does Rama make ?
- In "Morte d'Arthur," what attitude about worldly riches does Tennyson(narrator) reveal through Bedivere's actions and Arthur's responses?
- a struggle to do what she feels is right
- b mourning
- c Anyone can be tempted by riches, but there are more important things.
- d He separates himself from his family
- e praised
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He is considerate and generous as well as strong and brave.
- finally proves his right to rule
- ornate languages in books of chivalry
- He does not want to honor a traitor
5 True/False Questions
What best explains Anitgone's motive for saying to Ismene," And now you can prove what you are: / A true sister, or a traitor to your family"? → She wants to make a strong emotional appeal.
Who is the author of "Antigone"? → Miguel de Cervantes
Which quality of an epic hero does Rama demonstrate by killing Thataka? → bravery
The dragon standard was a flag and the red dragon came to be associated with post-Roman Britain. → Good Running is no longer able to hunt, and he needs Long Arrow's help.
diviners → those who forecast the future