5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Psychological Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cognitive Dissonance Theory
- Factors influencing interpersonal attraction
- Situational Attribution
- a Similarity, Proximity, favors, qualities : pleasant, cooperative, agree with us, like us, praise us.
- b A state of tension occurs when a person holds cognition and/or behaviors that are inconsistent.
- c Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Phobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- d Atypical, disturbing, maladaptive
- e Acted that way because of the situation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Overt racism.
- A boy's unconscious sexual desire for his mother and feelings of jealousy and hatred for the rival father.
- Fear of specific event or object.
- To be liked
- Openness to Experience: Creative, open-minded; Conscientiousness: Organized, ambitious, reliable; Extraversion: Sociable; Agreeableness: Compassionate, cooperative; Neuroticism: Anxious, moody
5 True/False Questions
Mood Disorders → Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
Identification → An explanation for an event
Free Association → In psychoanalysis, a method of exploring the unconscious in which the person relaxes and says whatever comes to mind, no matter how trivial or embarrassing.
Attribution → Seeing your qualities or feelings in other people, seeing your mistakes in others.
Panic Disorder → Panic attacks.