5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Spartan women were ___________than other Greek women.
- In 594 BC, an Athenian ruler named __________made many reforms that were poplular among the common people
- Peisistratus became very popular by giving ________________to landless farmers.
- Two _________headed a council of elders.
- Athenian ___________went to ___________until the age of ____________when they became citizens.
- a boys, school, 18
- b Solon
- c freer
- d large estates
- e kings
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
Athenian girls' mothers taught them__________,___________, and other household duties. → spinning, weaving
Unlike the Spartans, the people of Athens focused on ________________and _______________ → keep house, teach their own daughters
Spartan women could own____________ → property.
The Spartan government was an → assembly
They fell behind other Greeks in __________and ____________ → trade, education