5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chain reaction
- Nobel gases
- Physical change
- Alkali metal
- a Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
- b Process in which the products keep the process going.
- c Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
- d Process that produces water and salt.
- e Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- New compound formed when added together.
- Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- Substance that's present before a chemical reaction starts.
- Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
5 True/False questions
Lipid → Organic compound that contains many carbon-hydrogen bonds but few carbon-oxygen bonds.
Nuclear Fission → Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
Chemical reaction examples → Change in color, formation of gas, heat.
Starch → Natural organic compound.
Balanced equation → Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.