5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Synthesis reaction
- Alkali Metals
- a Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
- b Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- c Natural organic compound.
- d New compound formed when added together.
- e Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
- Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.
- Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
- Equal numbers of atoms on both sides of the equation.
- Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
5 True/False questions
Neutralization → Process that produces water and salt.
Base → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Nobel gases → Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
Lipid → Organic compound that contains many carbon-hydrogen bonds but few carbon-oxygen bonds.
Plastic → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.