5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Chemical Reaction
- Alkali Metals
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- a Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
- b Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
- c Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
- d Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
- e Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
- Conducts Electricity when dissolved in water.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
- Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
- Substance that's present before a chemical reaction starts.
5 True/False Questions
Transition Metals → Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
Physical change → Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
Nuclear Fission → Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
Balanced equation → Equal numbers of atoms on both sides of the equation.
Neutralization → Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.