5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Chemical reaction examples
- Organic compounds
- a Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
- b Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- c Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.
- d Change in color, formation of gas, heat.
- e Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
- Substance made from carbon.
- New compound formed when added together.
- Used to detect cancer tumors.
5 True/False Questions
Alkaline Earth Metals → Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
Alkali Metals → Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
Starch → Natural organic compound.
Metalloids → Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
Nuclear Fusion → Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.