5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Replacement reaction
- Chemical Reaction
- a Substance that's present before a chemical reaction starts.
- b Compound formed put atoms in different order.
- c Organic compound that contains many carbon-hydrogen bonds but few carbon-oxygen bonds.
- d pH value is greater than 7, tastes bitter, turns litmus paper blue, and may be slippery.
- e Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Change in color, formation of gas, heat.
- A synthetic organic compound.
- Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
- Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
- Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
5 True/False questions
Neutralization → Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.
Radioactive tracers → Used to detect cancer tumors.
Nuclear Fission → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
Organic compounds → Substance made from carbon.
Physical change → Force that holds two atoms together.