5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Balanced equation
- a Organic compound that contains many carbon-hydrogen bonds but few carbon-oxygen bonds.
- b Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
- c Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- d A synthetic organic compound.
- e Equal numbers of atoms on both sides of the equation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.
- Substance made from carbon.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
- Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
5 True/False Questions
Nuclear Fission → Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
Indicator → A substance that changes color as pH of solution changes.
Product → Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
Electrolyte → Conducts Electricity when dissolved in water.
Nuclear Fusion → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.