5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- Radioactive tracers
- Alkali metal
- a Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
- b Used to detect cancer tumors.
- c Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
- d A substance that changes color as pH of solution changes.
- e Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
- Simpler substances are formed.
- Substance made from carbon.
- Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.
- Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
5 True/False questions
Starch → Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
Nuclear Fusion → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
Transition Metals → Hard and shiny metals like copper, iron, gold, nickel and zinc.
Chemical reaction examples → Change in color, formation of gas, heat.
Replacement reaction → Process in which the products keep the process going.