5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical change
- Synthesis reaction
- a Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
- b New compound formed when added together.
- c Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- d Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
- e A synthetic organic compound.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Compound formed put atoms in different order.
- Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
- Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
- Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
5 True/False questions
Noble gas → Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
Decomposition reaction → Process in which the products keep the process going.
Exothermic → Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
Carbohydrate → Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
Lipid → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.