5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Replacement reaction
- Physical change
- a Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- b Compound formed put atoms in different order.
- c Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.
- d Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
- e Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Conducts Electricity when dissolved in water.
- Hard and shiny metals like copper, iron, gold, nickel and zinc.
- Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
- Substance that's present before a chemical reaction starts.
- Equal numbers of atoms on both sides of the equation.
5 True/False questions
Alkaline Earth Metals → Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
Chemical Reaction → Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
Radioactive tracers → Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.
Plastic → A synthetic organic compound.
Decomposition reaction → Simpler substances are formed.