5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chain reaction
- Replacement reaction
- a Process in which the products keep the process going.
- b Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- c Compound formed put atoms in different order.
- d Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- e Substance made from carbon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
- Substance that's present before a chemical reaction starts.
- Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
- pH value is greater than 7, tastes bitter, turns litmus paper blue, and may be slippery.
- Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
5 True/False questions
Chemical Reaction → Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
Physical change → Force that holds two atoms together.
Radioactive tracers → Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.
Starch → Natural organic compound.
Exothermic → Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.