5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nuclear Fusion
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- a Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
- b Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
- c Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
- d Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
- e pH value is greater than 7, tastes bitter, turns litmus paper blue, and may be slippery.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Process in which the products keep the process going.
- Equal numbers of atoms on both sides of the equation.
- Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
- Simpler substances are formed.
- A synthetic organic compound.
5 True/False Questions
Product → Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
Transition Metals → Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
Exothermic → Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
Organic compounds → Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.
Physical change → Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.