6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- compares two different qualities that are changing
- the first number in an ordered pair
- any set of ordered pairs
- vertical axis in a coordinate plane
- the x coordinate of a point where a graph crosses the x-axis
- the number of units the line raises or falls for each unit of horizontal change from left to right
6 True/False questions
solution of an equation → f(x) "f of x"
coordinate plane → formed by two real number lines that intersect at a right angle
y-coordinate → the first number in an ordered pair
function notation → f(x) "f of x"
ordered pair → each point in the plane corresponds to this, two real numbers
slope intercept form → the linear equation