5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- st peter
- a habits people have
- b first pope of the church
- c the relationship between god and humans that results in a body of beliefs and a set of practices.
- d indifference to religion and a brief that religion should be excluded from civic affairs and public education.
- e a gift from god, one of the 3 theological virtues. refers to personal knowledge of god.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- practical judgement of reason that helps a person decide the goodness or sinfulness of an action or attitude.
- heritage of faith contained in sacred scripture and tradition, handed down in the church from the time of the apostles. magisterium is account manager
- 5 proofs
- binging and solemn agreement between human beings of between god and people, holding each to a particular course of action
- written record of divine revelation.
5 True/False Questions
divine revelation → the way god communicates knowledge of himself to humankind.
magisterium → official teaching authority of church. pope and bishops
circumcision → seals covenant of abraham
irreligion → a vice contrary to the virtue of religion that directs us away from what we owe to god in justice
dogma → a gift from god, one of the 3 theological virtues. refers to personal knowledge of god.