5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- clinical depression
- Plants could contain pesticides
- 225 million
- a pangaea
- b What environmental factor may have caused a decline in peregrine falcons?
- c chronic, chemically based, can occur for no reason, biological disease
- d depression is the leading cause of disability among U.S. adults from what ages?
- e the bad about genetically engineered plants?
5 Multiple choice questions
- how many species go extinct annually?
- how much of the earth's water is fresh?
- species in food webs have evolved together so they are dependent on the presence of each other
- a disease caused by a deficiency in vitamin d
- what was brought from Europe to North America for honey production?
5 True/False questions
skin → protects internal organs and tissues from exposure to pathogens, and prevents water loss
Fire ants → ritalin, adderall, cocaine
biodiversity → take a gene from an animal or plant and insert it into an agricultural plant. -> the engineered agricultural plant makes the protein specified by the inserted gene.
melanin → a pigment that gives skin its color
mimicry → found in ethiopia in 1974
3.2 million year old ancestor of humans