5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3.5 billion to present
- 225 million
- .13 million years
- a pangaea
- b when homo sapiens arise
- c an example of coevolution
- d evolution of all forms of life
- e how many species go extinct annually?
5 Multiple choice questions
- species in food webs have evolved together so they are dependent on the presence of each other
- causes sunburns, damages DNA, necessary for Vitamin D synthesis
- the bad about genetically engineered plants?
- invented in the 1940s to get rid of pests and as a miracle for farmers that was safe to use on plants and crops
- what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?
5 True/False questions
depressants → the most commonly taken type of prescription drug
Charles Darwin → Published the origin of Species and the theory of evolution
melanoma → deadliest type of skin cancer
skin → protects internal organs and tissues from exposure to pathogens, and prevents water loss
less than 3% → xanax, valium, rohypnol