5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 27 million
- Fire ants
- clinical depression
- a chronic, chemically based, can occur for no reason, biological disease
- b found in ethiopia in 1974
3.2 million year old ancestor of humans
- c how many people ages 5 years old and older are on antidepressants?
- d what percent of people diagnosed with depression do not seek help?
- e what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is good about genetically engineered plants?
- reactive, emotional, eventually recover, psychological disorder.
- when did the domestication process begin?
- oxycontin, hydrocodone, morphine,
- species in food webs have evolved together so they are dependent on the presence of each other
5 True/False questions
biomagnification → the variety of all the genes, species, and natural communities that exist within a particular place
UV-A → where are gypsy moths from?
3-5% → how many Americans have ADHD?
dog → the first domesticated animal.
4.6 billion years → when was earth formed?