5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4.6 billion years
- a when was earth formed?
- b a disease caused by a deficiency in vitamin d
- c what percent of people diagnosed with depression do not seek help?
- d protects internal organs and tissues from exposure to pathogens, and prevents water loss
- e an example of coevolution
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what was brought from Europe to North America for honey production?
- the most commonly taken type of prescription drug
- where are gypsy moths from?
- causes sunburns, damages DNA, necessary for Vitamin D synthesis
- the bad about genetically engineered plants?
5 True/False Questions
DDT → the first domesticated animal.
depressants → xanax, valium, rohypnol
melanoma → deadliest type of skin cancer
melanin → deadliest type of skin cancer
Copernican view → Galileo's theory that the sun was the center of the universe