← Cont. Issues FINAL Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Copernican view
- Fire ants
- a how much percent of water is available to drink?
- b what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?
- c found in ethiopia in 1974
3.2 million year old ancestor of humans
- d Galileo's theory that the sun was the center of the universe
- e where are gypsy moths from?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- oxycontin, hydrocodone, morphine,
- when homo sapiens arise
- how much of the earth's water is fresh?
- a disease caused by a deficiency in vitamin d
5 True/False Questions
biomagnification → the concentration of pesticides in higher levels of food chains
biopharming → the variety of all the genes, species, and natural communities that exist within a particular place
DDT → the first domesticated animal.
15-44 → causes sunburns, damages DNA, necessary for Vitamin D synthesis
3.5 billion to present → how old is bacteria?