← Cont. Issues FINAL Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- clinical depression
- 3.5 billion to present
- a invented in the 1940s to get rid of pests and as a miracle for farmers that was safe to use on plants and crops
- b evolution of all forms of life
- c ritalin, adderall, cocaine
- d take a gene from an animal or plant and insert it into an agricultural plant. -> the engineered agricultural plant makes the protein specified by the inserted gene.
- e chronic, chemically based, can occur for no reason, biological disease
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the church's belief that the earth was the center of the universe
- does not cause sunburn, reaches deeper into the skin and contributes to wrinkles and may increase risk of melanomas
- how many Americans have ADHD?
- how much percent of water is available to drink?
- depression is the leading cause of disability among U.S. adults from what ages?
5 True/False Questions
4.6 billion years → how old is bacteria?
UV-B → does not cause sunburn, reaches deeper into the skin and contributes to wrinkles and may increase risk of melanomas
skin → where are gypsy moths from?
3.5 billion years → when was earth formed?
12000 years ago → when did the domestication process begin?