← English vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Lacking in seriousness or importance
- b Enthusiasm, energy.
- c To thrust lip, especially by displeassure.
- d Supreme happines.
- e Nasty
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lacking of normal mental powers.
- To loose all hope.
- Derivation of a word
- Play of words with double meaning, usually for humor.
- A kind phrase to replace a rude idea.
5 True/False Questions
Coax → Attempt to influence by a gentle persuation
Bubonic Plague → Serious infection transmited by fleas.
Pessimist → Peacefully resistant in response to injustice
Egghead → Smart, nerd.
Belligerant → Person of low moral standards.