5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3 common ways to communicate data for an experiment?
- eye wall
- Differentiate between cyclone, hurricane and typhoon
- polar easterlies
- a Overall weather in an area over a long period of time
- b cyclone- a hurricane in the indian ocean or australia
hurricane- in gulf of mexico
typhoon- hurricane in western pacific
- c Graphs, charts and data tables
- d ...
- e strongest part of storm
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an exceptionally dense, tall cloud that is often accompanied by heavy rain, lightning, thunder, and sometimes hail. Often shaped like a anvil. It is also known as a thunderstorm cloud
- variables that are purposely changed
- Cumulus, mature, dissipation
- an instrument used to measure air pressure
- the study of earths atmosphere and weather
5 True/False Questions
5 studies of earth science → An explanation or trial to answer a problem; may not be true and can be impacted by ones prior to knowledge/experience
thermosphere → The outermost layer of Earth's atmosphere.
supercells → violent thunderstorms that can spawn tornadoes
saffir-simpson scale → Classifies hurricanes according to wind speed, air pressure in the center, and potential for property damage.
How many Variables can you test at a time? → winds that blow from west to east