5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Filter absorbs colors
- What is beyond Red
- Light gets dimmer farther away because
- Range of Visible light (Wavelenghts)
- a Infra-red
- b Substances that let light pass through certain wavelengths
- c same light, bigger space
- d Why does a blue object appear to be black when looking through a red filter
- e 400 - 800 Nanometers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Before constructing a model, scientists...
- they are easy to understand difficult things
- Can only travel through matter
- When an energy transformation takes place...
5 True/False Questions
Color White was associated with → Purity
Energy → Light is a form of
Where is the most heat → A mix of colors
Two prisms and a lens: First prism produced → When an energy transformation takes place...
Light travels from the moon in → 1 second