5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who proposed the 27th amendment?
- Who fought against the British?
- What was a small meeting of party leaders called?
- Who called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit?
- Who's voyages were the basis of Dutch claims in America?
- a caucus
- b Daniel Boorstin
- c French and Indian War
- d Henry Hudson
- e James Madison
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cotton Gin
- Zebulon Pike
- Ireland and Germany
- Kings Mountain
5 True/False Questions
Who were the founders of the Methodist Church → Meriwether Lewis and William Clark
What was the low point of the War for Independence? → Valley Forge
Which amendment guaranteed the right to vote to former slaves? → fifteenth
Who was the dictator of the country which had a violent revolution? → Napoleon Bonaparte
Who said "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies"? → George Washington