5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- george washington
- rhode island
- pressley o'bannon
- kit carson
- francis scott key
- a He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- b "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- c lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
- d Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- e Nickname was "Rogue Island"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Furnished by French king to Americans
- His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
- a buyers monopoly
- small state plan
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
5 True/False Questions
john newton → He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
virginia plan → small state plan
benjamin franklin → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
john and charles wesley → wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
cotton gin → wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"