5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- benjamin franklin
- daniel boorstin
- henry hudson
- james olgethorpe
- kit carson
- a He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- b His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
- c First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
- d Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
- e Best known Georgia Trustee
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Large state plan
- founders of Methodist Church
- "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
5 True/False Questions
altamaha → Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
rhode island → a buyers monopoly
gunpowder → Furnished by French king to Americans
john newton → a buyers monopoly
francis scott key → Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"