5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rhode island
- virginia plan
- james madison
- william jackson
- a a buyers monopoly
- b Nickname was "Rogue Island"
- c Large state plan
- d Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- e "The US will buy peace with no nation"
5 Multiple choice questions
- He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
- First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
5 True/False questions
daniel boorstin → Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
john and charles wesley → founders of Methodist Church
paris → Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
new jersey plan → Large state plan
james olgethorpe → Best known Georgia Trustee