5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- henry hudson
- pressley o'bannon
- george washington
- daniel boorstin
- a lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
- b Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
- c His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
- d "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- e a buyers monopoly
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- Large state plan
- Nickname was "Rogue Island"
- Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- Furnished by French king to Americans
5 True/False Questions
john newton → Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
new jersey plan → small state plan
altamaha → Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
paris → Southern boundary of Georgia colony
james olgethorpe → "The US will buy peace with no nation"