5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- fast food place
- francis scott key
- henry hudson
- george washington
- a "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- b Furnished by French king to Americans
- c railway lunch counter
- d Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- e His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
5 Multiple choice questions
- He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- small state plan
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
- Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
5 True/False questions
thomas jefferson → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
paris → Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
monopsony → a buyers monopoly
rhode island → Nickname was "Rogue Island"
james olgethorpe → "The US will buy peace with no nation"