5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- new jersey plan
- francis scott key
- daniel boorstin
- james madison
- william jackson
- a Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- b Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
- c Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- d small state plan
- e "The US will buy peace with no nation"
5 Multiple choice questions
- "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
- Nickname was "Rogue Island"
- a buyers monopoly
- founders of Methodist Church
5 True/False questions
altamaha → Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
henry hudson → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
benjamin franklin → First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
james olgethorpe → Best known Georgia Trustee
virginia plan → Large state plan