5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- thomas jefferson
- john and charles wesley
- william jackson
- john newton
- a He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- b Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- c founders of Methodist Church
- d Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
- e wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a buyers monopoly
- "The US will buy peace with no nation"
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- railway lunch counter
- "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
5 True/False Questions
rhode island → Nickname was "Rogue Island"
francis scott key → Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
henry hudson → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
virginia plan → Large state plan
pressley o'bannon → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America