5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rhode island
- john newton
- james madison
- a wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
- b Nickname was "Rogue Island"
- c Furnished by French king to Americans
- d a buyers monopoly
- e "The US will buy peace with no nation"
5 Multiple choice questions
- He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
- founders of Methodist Church
- Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
5 True/False questions
daniel boorstin → Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
henry hudson → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
francis scott key → Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
altamaha → Southern boundary of Georgia colony
james olgethorpe → "The US will buy peace with no nation"