← Crossword 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- william jackson
- john newton
- rhode island
- thomas jefferson
- new jersey plan
- a Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- b He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- c Nickname was "Rogue Island"
- d wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
- e small state plan
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- Furnished by French king to Americans
- a buyers monopoly
- "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
5 True/False Questions
francis scott key → Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
james olgethorpe → Best known Georgia Trustee
cotton gin → Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
james madison → He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
henry hudson → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America