5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- new jersey plan
- pressley o'bannon
- francis scott key
- john and charles wesley
- a founders of Methodist Church
- b Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- c Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- d small state plan
- e lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
5 Multiple choice questions
- Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
- He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
5 True/False questions
gunpowder → Furnished by French king to Americans
james olgethorpe → Best known Georgia Trustee
virginia plan → small state plan
james madison → He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
fast food place → railway lunch counter