5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- john and charles wesley
- james olgethorpe
- fast food place
- a a buyers monopoly
- b Furnished by French king to Americans
- c railway lunch counter
- d founders of Methodist Church
- e Best known Georgia Trustee
5 Multiple choice questions
- lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
- He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
- Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
5 True/False questions
rhode island → Nickname was "Rogue Island"
cotton gin → Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
daniel boorstin → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
james madison → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
francis scott key → Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"