5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj., allowing the maximum passage of light, as glass; translucent
- n., a person whose physical characteristics are considered typical of the peoples native to or inhabiting the Mediterranean area
- n., something added to another thing but not essential to it
- n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
- n., an act of joining; combining.
5 True/False questions
maritime → adj., connected with the sea in relation to navigation, shipping, etc
in medias res → n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
medium → adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
temporize → adj., of or pertaining to time
lucidity → adj., easily understood; completely intelligible or comprehensible