5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n., an act of joining; combining.
- adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
- n., something added to another thing but not essential to it
- adj., connected with the sea in relation to navigation, shipping, etc
- adj., existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time
5 True/False Questions
temporal → adj., of or pertaining to time
temporize → v., to be indecisive or evasive to gain time or delay acting
medium → n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
mariner → adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
in medias res → n.,a middle state or condition; mean.