5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj., allowing the maximum passage of light, as glass; translucent
- n., something added to another thing but not essential to it
- adv., In or into the middle of a sequence of events, as in a literary narrative
- n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
- n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
5 True/False Questions
maritime → adj., connected with the sea in relation to navigation, shipping, etc
lucidity → n., an act of joining; combining.
Mediterranean → n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
temporal → adj., of or pertaining to time
junction → n., an act of joining; combining.