5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adv., In or into the middle of a sequence of events, as in a literary narrative
- adj., easily understood; completely intelligible or comprehensible
- n., an act of joining; combining.
- adj., connected with the sea in relation to navigation, shipping, etc
- v., to be indecisive or evasive to gain time or delay acting
5 True/False Questions
contemporary → adj., existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time
conjunction → n., an act of joining; combining.
medium → adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
mariner → n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
adjunct → n., an act of joining; combining.