5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adv., In or into the middle of a sequence of events, as in a literary narrative
- adj., permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that persons, objects, etc., on the opposite side are not clearly visible
- n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
- adj., allowing the maximum passage of light, as glass; translucent
- adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
5 True/False Questions
adjunct → n., an act of joining; combining.
contemporary → adj., of or pertaining to time
temporal → v., to be indecisive or evasive to gain time or delay acting
junction → n., an act of joining; combining.
maritime → adj., connected with the sea in relation to navigation, shipping, etc