5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj., of or pertaining to time
- adv., In or into the middle of a sequence of events, as in a literary narrative
- adj., existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time
- n., an act of joining; combining.
- adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
5 True/False Questions
lucidity → adj., easily understood; completely intelligible or comprehensible
Mediterranean → adj., connected with the sea in relation to navigation, shipping, etc
pellucid → n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
conjunction → n., an act of joining; combining.
adjunct → n., an act of joining; combining.