5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Verb- To delay; to put off doing something.
- b (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
- c Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
- d Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.
- e Verb-To Begin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Noun- A detailed review; man evaluation
Verb- To review, discuss, or evaluate.
- Noun- Great Praise; An award.
- Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
- (verb) To picture in mind, to imagine.
- (noun) Excellent judgment and insight; skill in perceiving.
5 True/False Questions
Red herring → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Fallacy → Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
Subliminal → (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
Premonition → Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
Myopia → (Noun) Lack of planning for the future; shortsightedness. OR
Nearsightedness; a condition in which distant objects appear blurred.