Combo with English 1B Vocab Set 6 and 3 others
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
- b Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
- c (Noun), A feeling that something will happen in the future; an advance warning.
- d Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
- e (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
- (Adj.) Marked by understanding or awareness; sharp; sensitive.
- Noun- A detailed review; man evaluation
Verb- To review, discuss, or evaluate.
- Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
5 True/False Questions
Procrastinate → Verb- To delay; to put off doing something.
Dissuade → Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
Laudable → Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
Infer → Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
Cessation → Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.