6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A process of asexual reproduction in eukaryotic cells.
- The time interval between cellular reproduction when the cell carries on normal life functions.
- A three-nuleotide base sequese on tRNA.
- Those "nonbiological" factors that are involved in a person's surroundings such as the nature of the people who raise them, the person's friends, and the person's behavioral choices.
- The factors in a person's life that are determined by the quality of his or her relationship with God.
The type of RNA that transfers (carries) a particular amino acid to mRNA at the ribosome during protein synthesis.
5 True/False questions
centromere → Proteins that act as spools which wind up small stretches of DNA.
codon → A three-nuleotide base sequese on tRNA.
gene → A section of DNA that codes for the production of a protein or a portion of a protein, thereby causing a trait.
genetic factors → The general guideline of traits determined by a person's DNA.
translation → The first step in protein synthesis by which a DNA template is used to produce a single-stranded mRNA molecule that's a negative image of that DNA portion.