6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The second part of protein synthesis whereby genetic information coded in messenger RNA directs the formation of a specific protein at a ribosome in the cytoplasm.
- The first step in protein synthesis by which a DNA template is used to produce a single-stranded mRNA molecule that's a negative image of that DNA portion.
- Those "nonbiological" factors that are involved in a person's surroundings such as the nature of the people who raise them, the person's friends, and the person's behavioral choices.
- A section of DNA that codes for the production of a protein or a portion of a protein, thereby causing a trait.
- A three-nuleotide base sequese on tRNA.
- The science that studies how characteristics get passed from parent to offspring.
5 True/False questions
nucleosomes → DNA wrapped around histones (spools) forms long DNA strands into "beads on a string".
interphase → The time interval between cellular reproduction when the cell carries on normal life functions.
chromosome → Complex network of DNA coiled around and supported by proteins, found in the nucleus of the cell.
genetic factors → The science that studies how characteristics get passed from parent to offspring.
codon → A three-nuleotide base sequese on tRNA.