6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A sequence of three nucleotide bases on mRNA that refers to (attracts) a specific amino acid (tRNA anti-codon).
- The second part of protein synthesis whereby genetic information coded in messenger RNA directs the formation of a specific protein at a ribosome in the cytoplasm.
- DNA wrapped around histones (spools) forms long DNA strands into "beads on a string".
- Proteins that act as spools which wind up small stretches of DNA.
- The first step in protein synthesis by which a DNA template is used to produce a single-stranded mRNA molecule that's a negative image of that DNA portion.
- The time interval between cellular reproduction when the cell carries on normal life functions.
5 True/False questions
chromosome → DNA wrapped around histones (spools) forms long DNA strands into "beads on a string".
mitosis → A process of asexual reproduction in eukaryotic cells.
genetics → A section of DNA that codes for the production of a protein or a portion of a protein, thereby causing a trait.
environmental factors → The factors in a person's life that are determined by the quality of his or her relationship with God.
centromere → The region that joins two sister chromatids.