5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Percent of Sales
- a IMC is an acronym for?
- b The return flow of communication is called _________.
- c A very common budget setting technique is ______ ___ _____.
- d The audience must ______ a message.
- e IMC tries to break through message ________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The basic Theme of a message is its _________.
- To share a thought, a source must ______ a message.
- The Manner of message presentation is its _______.
- Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) tries to create a ________ effect.
- Communication originates with a _______ who wishes to share something with someone else.
5 True/False Questions
Attention, Interest, Desire, Action → Promotion is intended to....
inform, persuade and remind → Using projected cash flow to help set a budget is know as the ________ approach.
Pull → Publicity is not ______ for.
Relationships → IMC tries to build ________ with consumers.
Identified Sponsor → Advertising is paid for, nonpersonal and has an _______ _______.