5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary Source
- a studies of ancient cultures
- b a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- c vertical lines on a map.
- d study of rocks and land formations
- e study of ancient artifacts
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Common Era
- Before Common Era
- horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
5 True/False Questions
Cartography → the art of creating maps.
History → collection of stories and cultures
Theory → collection of stories and cultures
Reliability → trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
Sociology → study of rocks and land formations