5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a study of ancient artifacts
- b Common Era
- c an educated guess
- d a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- e collection of stories and cultures
5 Multiple choice questions
- studies of ancient cultures
- a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- the art of creating maps.
5 True/False questions
Anthropology → studies of ancient cultures
Sociology → study of rocks and land formations
BCE → Common Era
Artifact → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Latitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.