5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Source
- a the art of creating maps.
- b studies of the human culture
- c study of ancient artifacts
- d a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
- e an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an educated guess
- Common Era
- vertical lines on a map.
- trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- study of how human societies have developed
5 True/False questions
Latitude → vertical lines on a map.
Sequence → one event follows the other. A geological *.
BCE → Before Common Era
Chronography → a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
Primary Source → a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.