5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a study of rocks and land formations
- b points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
- c one event follows the other. A geological *.
- d trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- e the art of creating maps.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- study of ancient artifacts
- studies of the human culture
- an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
- vertical lines on a map.
- a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
5 True/False Questions
Secondary Source → a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
Latitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Theory → a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
Sociology → study of how human societies have developed
CE → Before Common Era