5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary Source
- a Before Common Era
- b study of ancient artifacts
- c Common Era
- d studies of ancient cultures
- e a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
5 Multiple choice questions
- trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- studies of the human culture
- study of rocks and land formations
- the art of creating maps.
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
5 True/False questions
History → collection of stories and cultures
Longitude → vertical lines on a map.
Hypothesis → an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
Latitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Elements → points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass