5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- b an educated guess
- c study of how human societies have developed
- d one event follows the other. A geological *.
- e collection of stories and cultures
5 Multiple choice questions
- horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
- the art of creating maps.
- a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
- Before Common Era
5 True/False questions
Paleontology → study of ancient artifacts
Elements → an educated guess
CE → Before Common Era
Longitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Anthropology → studies of ancient cultures