5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an educated guess
- b studies of ancient cultures
- c study of how human societies have developed
- d studies of the human culture
- e an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- vertical lines on a map.
- an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
- collection of stories and cultures
- points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
5 True/False questions
Secondary Source → a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
Chronography → a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
Paleontology → study of how human societies have developed
Cartography → the art of creating maps.
Reliability → trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.