5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Before Common Era
- b the art of creating maps.
- c studies of the human culture
- d points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
- e horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common Era
- a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
- vertical lines on a map.
- study of rocks and land formations
- study of ancient artifacts
5 True/False questions
Secondary Source → a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
Sequence → an educated guess
Archaeology → study of rocks and land formations
Artifact → an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
Theory → a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *