5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary Source
- Secondary Source
- a collection of stories and cultures
- b horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
- c a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
- d a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- e points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Before Common Era
- vertical lines on a map.
- study of how human societies have developed
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- Common Era
5 True/False Questions
Paleontology → study of ancient artifacts
Cartography → a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
Hypothesis → an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
Inference → one event follows the other. A geological *.
Chronography → a timeline and arrangement of historical events.