5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Before Common Era
- b a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
- c study of rocks and land formations
- d one event follows the other. A geological *.
- e vertical lines on a map.
5 Multiple choice questions
- horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
- an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
- a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- Common Era
- study of how human societies have developed
5 True/False questions
Elements → one event follows the other. A geological *.
Secondary Source → a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
Archaeology → studies of the human culture
Reliability → trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
History → a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *