5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
- b a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
- c studies of the human culture
- d study of rocks and land formations
- e vertical lines on a map.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- Common Era
5 True/False Questions
Cartography → a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
Artifact → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Paleontology → study of rocks and land formations
Secondary Source → a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
Sociology → study of how human societies have developed