5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the art of creating maps.
- b an educated guess
- c points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
- d trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- e a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
- Common Era
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
- an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
5 True/False questions
Archaeology → study of rocks and land formations
Sociology → study of how human societies have developed
Latitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Paleontology → study of ancient artifacts
Theory → collection of stories and cultures