4 Written Questions
3 Multiple Choice Questions
- was established in 1945 by the UN Charter to provide international supervision for 11 Trust Territories placed under the administration of 7 Member States
- -The rise of modern capitalism
-increase of International trade and migration
- Politics are determined by economic relations, Structural divisions between global north and south, Main actors economic classes and states (north and south)
3 True/False Questions
Post-WWII → The view of the world as a whole a single unit with many commonalities and connections across political boarders.an ideology/identity. creating maintaining hegemony through cultural powers.
Globalization → A broad concept that represents the increasing integration of economics, culture, and politics a across national boundaries.
Council of European Union → - The expansion of International trade
- Cross-boarder moments of production
- increase of transnational finnancial flows
The benefits of this type of globalization are development of capital.