4 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- 1 Quotas- set amount of limited imports
2. Technical restrictions- limit stuff ( exmaple. environmental protection)
3. Administrative restrictions- not totally capitalized (Russia, china)
4. Trade supports subsides= support domestic products
- comprises ministers of national governments, Interests of member companies
- A broad concept that represents the increasing integration of economics, culture, and politics a across national boundaries.
3 True/False questions
How FDI and FPI differ. → -International economic institutions
- Expansion of International trade
-Technological revelation and financial integration.
Post-WWII → The view of the world as a whole a single unit with many commonalities and connections across political boarders.an ideology/identity. creating maintaining hegemony through cultural powers.
Pre-WWII rise of Globalization → -The rise of modern capitalism
-increase of International trade and migration