4 Written Questions
3 Multiple Choice Questions
- was established in 1945 by the UN Charter to provide international supervision for 11 Trust Territories placed under the administration of 7 Member States
- comprises ministers of national governments, Interests of member companies
- The view of the world as a whole a single unit with many commonalities and connections across political boarders.an ideology/identity. creating maintaining hegemony through cultural powers.
3 True/False Questions
Economic Globalization → - The expansion of International trade
- Cross-boarder moments of production
- increase of transnational finnancial flows
The benefits of this type of globalization are development of capital.
Examples of Trade barriers → 1 Quotas- set amount of limited imports
2. Technical restrictions- limit stuff ( exmaple. environmental protection)
3. Administrative restrictions- not totally capitalized (Russia, china)
4. Trade supports subsides= support domestic products
Pre-WWII rise of Globalization → -The rise of modern capitalism
-increase of International trade and migration