4 Written Questions
3 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1 Quotas- set amount of limited imports
2. Technical restrictions- limit stuff ( exmaple. environmental protection)
3. Administrative restrictions- not totally capitalized (Russia, china)
4. Trade supports subsides= support domestic products
- was established in 1945 by the UN Charter to provide international supervision for 11 Trust Territories placed under the administration of 7 Member States
- Politics are determined by economic relations, Structural divisions between global north and south, Main actors economic classes and states (north and south)
3 True/False Questions
Globalism → The view of the world as a whole a single unit with many commonalities and connections across political boarders.an ideology/identity. creating maintaining hegemony through cultural powers.
How FDI and FPI differ. → FDI differs from Portfolio investment which involves investment solely to gain capital appreciation through market fluctuations
Economic Globalization → - The expansion of International trade
- Cross-boarder moments of production
- increase of transnational finnancial flows
The benefits of this type of globalization are development of capital.