4 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- comprises ministers of national governments, Interests of member companies
- was established in 1945 by the UN Charter to provide international supervision for 11 Trust Territories placed under the administration of 7 Member States
- FDI differs from Portfolio investment which involves investment solely to gain capital appreciation through market fluctuations
3 True/False questions
Globalism → The view of the world as a whole a single unit with many commonalities and connections across political boarders.an ideology/identity. creating maintaining hegemony through cultural powers.
Economic Globalization → A broad concept that represents the increasing integration of economics, culture, and politics a across national boundaries.
Pre-WWII rise of Globalization → - The expansion of International trade
- Cross-boarder moments of production
- increase of transnational finnancial flows
The benefits of this type of globalization are development of capital.