5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Universal Sufferage
- Julius A. Wayland
- Upton Sinclair
- Free Education
- a Was a "muckraker", wrote "The Jungle"
- b Voting for both women and African Americans
- c Started the Socialist paper "Appeal to Reason"
- d Part of the Socialist & Progressive Movement that dealt with the school systems
- e The practice of influecing the decisions made by the government
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ideal community or society
- War correspondent during World War I
- Wanting to maintain the current views or traditional values
- A military leader who fought during the Spanish-American War.
- Name comes from a novel by Mark Twain and Charles Warner
5 True/False questions
Carry A. Nation → Part of the Socialist & Progressive Movement that dealt with the school systems
Kate Richards O'Hare → Name comes from a novel by Mark Twain and Charles Warner
"Free Silver" Movement → Slogan used to inform the public that flies carried bacteria
William Allen White → First Populist US Senator
Ablin K. Longren → Newspaper writer who brought together the issues of the women's movement and Populism