5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 21st Amendment
- 16th Amendment
- "Free Silver" Movement
- Emanuel and Marcet Haldeman-Julius
- Free Education
- a Established an income tax
- b Developed "Little Blue Books"
- c Repealed the 18th Amendment, Prohibition
- d Back the currency by silver and gold, part of Populism
- e Part of the Socialist & Progressive Movement that dealt with the school systems
5 Multiple choice questions
- Was a "muckraker", wrote "The Jungle"
- Found in Kansas because the state was once covered by the Permian Sea
- Started the Socialist paper "Appeal to Reason"
- A public health reformer who banned the public drinking cup.
- Approving or passing laws
5 True/False questions
"What's the Matter With Kansas" → Editorial that claimed the Populists made Kansas look foolish
suffrage → The civil right to vote
Populism → The reform movement started by FARMERS
Women's Suffrage → Voting for both women and African Americans
Annie Diggs → Newspaper writer who brought together the issues of the women's movement and Populism