5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Warsaw Pact
- VE Day
- Allied Powers
- Axis Powers
- a Japan, Italy, and Germany in World War II.
- b Created in 1955-Nations in Eastern Europe who were dominated by the USSR.
- c Giving in to prevent war.
- d May 9 1945
- e US, GB, France, USSR in World War II.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- PM of Great Britain during World War I.
- Leader of the War Cabinet in Japan during World War II.
- Dictator of Italy
- Created in 1949-Nations in Western Europe who were friendly towards the US.
- PM of Great Britain during World War II.
5 True/False Questions
Reparations → Payment for damages caused during the war.
Revisionist → The USSR was responsible for starting the Cold War.
Bombing of Pearl Harbor → Treaty ending World War I
VJ Day → May 9 1945
Vittorio Orlando → Leader of Italy during World War I.