1st semester History Final Study Guide
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- fertile soil and development of surveying
- a Who wrote many of the Psalms?
- b Taming an animal or plant for use by humans is called _____________.
- c "New Stone Age"
- d traces of plants or animals preserved in rock
- e What was a result of the Nile River's flooding?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ___________raised 12 sons, who became the 12 tribes of Israel.
- people who regularly move from place to place
- Jews living outside Judah; Greek word meaning "scattered"
- The chief god of the Egyptians was ________.
- period of time when Jews were sent to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar
5 True/False Questions
drought → first five books of the Hebrew Bible
Sahara → open area used for a meeting place and a market
cuneiform → The faith of the Israelites became known as ____________.
polis → like a tiny, independent country
Nile → world's longest river