5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Atomic Number
- A Protons charge?
- Strong Nuclear Force
- a Positive. Protons don't change.
- b proposed the idea of atoms
- c Why the protons in an atom don't break apart
- d number of electrons/number of protons
- e Consists of Protons and Neutrons
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Identified the electron
- proposed set orbits for electrons
- Protons stay the same but Neutrons vary.
5 True/False Questions
Electron Shells/Clouds → Where electrons "live", seven in total. Divided into orbitals
Hydrogen → H
Sodium → Na
Atomic Mass → in AMU (atomic mass units)
Lithium → Ti